The Galli Gals don't let a silly thing like 6170 miles separate us. That's why we created this blog. It's an online place for us girls to express our thoughts, homemaking tips, recipes, stories, post pictures, & anything else you can think of. Galli Guys contribute, too.
GoodNightILoveYouSeeYouInTheMorningHaveGoodBlogging!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
When In Doubt
To cut down on clutter, discard whatever is not longer useful immediately, including envelopes (unless you need the address), junk mail, old toothbrushes, dead pens, dead razors, etc.
If I get alzheimers when I'm older and forget the faces of everyone I know, I think I will have your words echoing in my head, "If in doubt, throw it out." Micah is grateful for that fact, even if he has yet to see it in action.
1 comment:
If I get alzheimers when I'm older and forget the faces of everyone I know, I think I will have your words echoing in my head, "If in doubt, throw it out." Micah is grateful for that fact, even if he has yet to see it in action.
Post a Comment