Friday, September 11, 2009

C D B!


When talking about our favorite books, we forgot a very important favorite book! C D B! Abe and I went to Spanish Story Time at the Provo library today and came home with CDB. Do you want some tests to see if you've still got the hang of it?
C D B! D B S A B-Z B. ~O, S N-D!
R U C-P? ~S, I M. ~I M 2.
K-T S X-M-N-N D N-6.
Y R U Y-N-N? ~I N O.
U 8 L D X! ~S, I 8 M.
And now for our favorite . . .
O U Q-T. U R A B-U-T.
Sorry you couldn't see the fun drawings while you were reading these. If you give up on any of them, let me know!

2 comments:

Lark said...

I love CDB! I had forgotten it was written by William Steig. N-D U R A B-U-T

Rachel said...

Hey I remember CDB! I still think of it sometimes, and that last one certainly is our favorite :). Now Abe has his work cut out for him. He doesn't just have to learn English and Spanish, but CDB too.