Thursday, July 22, 2010

As Requested

Pictures of NONNA!!




















4 comments:

Rachel and Micah said...

Those are great Nonna pictures! We miss her (and all of you) around here. I was hoping to see a picture of the family there for the birth too; thanks for including that. Btw, I think my mother-in-law is the only woman I have seen make Mom look short :).

Hannah Rose said...

These are wonderful on so many levels! Mom, you're our eyes, ears, hands, and hearts our there.

Andrew said...

I love the one with Mom and Abe walking in the grass. Beautiful! And speaking of beautiful, who is that young man in the family shot holding the baby? I need the number of his personal trainer. What a sculpture of a specimen!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and words. Ok, I confess it got this tough guy a bit teary thinking about (1) our time in suburban Maryland, (2) how much I enjoy having my family around close and how much I miss them when they are gone, and (3) how proud (in a good way) I am of each family member. They are all doing such good things. BTW, Laurel is sure she is now taller than her dad and she might be right. Love, Babba