Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Light

In honor of Hannahah, I share some photos of her. She is most beautiful. In her honor, I also offer more light from one of her favorite leaders, and one of mine, F. Enzio Busche, formerly of the First Quorum of the Seventy. Don't let the screen scare you. (For some reason, that is the screen that shows on Youtube, though it is not the beginning.) Hannah is on the path Elder Busche describes. I hope we all are. I love you, my Hannah.

Hannah is an Activist

An Innovator

A Creator

A Singer

A Romantic

An Adventurer

A Feeler

A Thinker

A Helper

A Friend

A Cousin


A Granddaughter

An Aunt



A Sister


A Daughter

A Treasure

Hannah means "Full of Grace"

1 comment:

Rachel and Micah said...

I like all those Hannahs! Hannah is indeed many sided, and has always chosen her own unique path. I love the Galli girl pictures from once upon a time.