The Galli Gals don't let a silly thing like 6170 miles separate us. That's why we created this blog. It's an online place for us girls to express our thoughts, homemaking tips, recipes, stories, post pictures, & anything else you can think of. Galli Guys contribute, too.
GoodNightILoveYouSeeYouInTheMorningHaveGoodBlogging!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Unmatchable
Thank you, Mom, for your unmatchable example! And thank you for bringing Ariel into this world, continuing the saga of unmatchable motherhood. I love you!
I'm a fan of AA films (and the subject of this on one)! Can you please move back to UT so you the Fleming fam can hire you to do all their documentary filming?
2 comments:
I'm a fan of AA films (and the subject of this on
one)! Can you please move back to UT so you the Fleming fam can hire you to do all their documentary filming?
Amen to Rachel and Micah's comment! I feel so . . . epic. And loved. I love you, Andrew. Thanks for taking time for your second mom.
Post a Comment